For goods supplied by us in error, we will arrange free collection. However, we reserve the right to charge a collection fee if the goods are not available on the agreed collection date.
We reserve the right to not deliver replacement items.
We also reserve the right to charge for goods that are:
It is very important that you obtain a valid Return Number from us before goods are returned as we reserve the right to dispose of goods sent to us without a valid Return Number and you will not be credited with the value of the goods. (A Return Number is not needed for goods brought back to our Cash & Carry store).
For how to return goods to us please click the downloadable Return Form.
1. All returns must have a valid return number and have a completed Return Form with the goods.
2. Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of delivery.
3. Goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in the original packaging.
4. You will be liable for the cost of returning the goods to us. If you wish for us to collect the goods the cost of collection will be notified to you at the time the Return Number is issued and will be deducted from the value of the goods prior to any credit, refund or exchange being issued.
If it is possible to collect the goods via our own vans collection it will be free of charge.
5. If you arrange a return delivery to us you must still obtain a Return Number. Please note that you are liable for any damages incurred which will be deducted from the value of the goods prior to a refund, credit or exchange being issued.
We recommend that you use a signed for service and obtain appropriate carriage insurance.
The address to send Returned Items to:
Returns will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee plus the relevant collection fee dependent upon the method of return, as detailed above.
Special Order Items: We do not accept returns on special order items (items made or changed to your specific requirements such as decorated or customized)
Items Damaged on Delivery: